Friday, April 13, 2012

3 months and cloth diapering!!

So my LO is 3 months old now! He's so much fun since he's very interactive and loves to play. He has now begun rolling over, sleeping in his own bed, and playing with his feet. He gives me huge smiles when I sing or make funny voices.
The only problem we've had lately is his stuffy nose, so we went to the doctor and they gave us an antibiotic and at this point, I think I'd like to keep the stuffy nose!! Chandler has developed a terrible rash and the disposable diapers have just made things worse so I switched to my cloth diapers... Finally! This is just day 1 but so far we haven't had any problems! Tomorrow will be the first day for Stephen to use them so that could be interesting! I hope he doesn't wait until they're leaking before changing him. Anyways, life is pretty great around these parts and I'm hoping things just keep getting better and better!!

No comments:

Post a Comment