Friday, December 23, 2011

Merry Christmas Adam!

Because Adam came before Eve....

Anyways, I just thought that I would write a post that isn't about my pregnancy and focus on what's actually going on this season!

I get so excited about giving my husband gifts that I kinda forget that it's one of those holidays where we're supposed to EXCHANGE gifts, and not like a birthday where it's all about him. But I don't mind giving and not getting. So last night I went to Wal-mart to get my last minute items and when he woke up from his nap (He'd been feeling bad all day) I gave him some Tylenol to make sure his fever was still broken and keep it away and then convinced him to let me give him one gift. Then when I saw how excited he got about THAT gift, I wanted to give them all to him! So...I did. Except his stocking, because that really is a Christmas thing!

I truly love this time of year and I'm looking forward to Chandler joining us soon, I just hope that Stephen has a padlock on the closets when we buy Chandler's gifts because I might give Chandler his gifts early too! Eeeeek! (When he's older of course...)

And here's a little video to help us remember the spirit of Christmas.
here

No comments:

Post a Comment