Thursday, October 27, 2011

30 weeks and Birthday!!!

So I've been really bad at this whole blog thing lately, here's a quick update!! I'm the big 2-1 and I'm also 30 week pregnant!! Here's a 21 year old Blair Face :)



21 year old Blair!! (Ok, still 20 when this was taken) 
Birthday Breakfast

"I just said Happy Birthday Cynthia didn't I?!?! I'm so sorry!!" 

It's really early...

MMMMMM!

Time for work

Off we go!


Department Apps gave me some birthday candy!

Lisa took me to lunch

Yeah, I'm that expensive...

Yay food!!

My mom called!!

IHOP BABY

Cutie. 

Work it....

Never-ending Hot Cocoa

The glorious food! 
Stephen...being...Stephen


We both forgot our wallets?!
So all in all the day was pretty spectacular! Stephen did forget his wallet so the only downside to today was waiting at IHOP for him to get back with his wallet....I'm so thankful to have such a great family and supportive friends! Stephen really makes life a lot of fun and I'm really excited to see him as a father.

As far as a Chandler update, he's EXTREMELY active and sometimes it feels like someone has a plate of jello in my stomach and they're violently shaking it. His favorite side to hang out on is my right side and he does this stretching thing that makes it pretty hard to breathe until he decides to stop stretching. I've had quite a few Braxton Hicks contractions and I can already tell that labor is going to be just oh so much f-u-n. We have two baby showers planned, and like I said, I really am surrounded by the greatest support system!


No comments:

Post a Comment