Wednesday, July 13, 2011

15 weeks!!

Ok, my weeks turn over on Tuesday but I really should be consistent about posting these on Wednesday! (My day off)


Baby's now the size of a naval orange!
Continuing the march toward normal proportions, baby's legs now out-measure his arms. And, finally, all four limbs have functional joints. Your fetus is squirming and wiggling like crazy down in the womb, though you probably can't feel the movements just yet.

I still haven't been able to feel any movements yet, but I can tell that my uterus is VERY active in stretching and probably bouncing all over the place! I'm pudging out quite a bit! My mother-in-law posted a picture with me (In a shirt that I did not realize was THAT see through...many years of washing I suppose) and my belly is no longer being hidden. I can no longer sleep on my belly at all because first of all I feel like I'm gonna suffocate if I try but also because there's like a little ball in my tummy now so all I can do is sleep on my sides. 

I haven't had many cravings lately but if I see a picture of something, then I automatically want it in my belly. I've really liked fruit and lettuce and especially watermelon lately! And it seems that I can't drink enough water! But it has to be super cold still because it still has the weird after taste (even purified!). 

So our next ultrasound will be on Aug 4th with the Numom2Be study, and then we'll have another one with the midwife sometime after that but don't know what day yet because our next midwife appointment isn't until Friday! 

Oh, as far as symptoms go, I'm not really having anything morning sickness-like anymore but I feel like I'm carrying super low because when I walk, I actually have begun waddling ALREADY....Shows just how short I am! And I'm no longer having dreams, I'm having movies! They're so vivid and feel so real and it's pretty annoying because I wake up so tired. I used to just have black sleep, and didn't ever remember my dreams I was just sawing logs....This I guess is a way of preparing me for the first few months of having a newborn! 

No comments:

Post a Comment