Saturday, July 9, 2011

14 weeks!

This one is just a LITTLE bit late! Oops!

So now the baby is the size of a lemon (Really it's probably bigger since I'm posting this at the END of week 14)

We got to see the ultrasound...did I already post about this?...I can't remember!

Baby was 6.7 cm and heart beat 147 bpm.

I'm feeling great now and really looking forward to feeling first kicks! I can tell where the baby is most of the time because I'll get a little twinge in the area. He/She already loves his/her daddy because when we were at Peter Pan practice, everytime it heard Stephen's voice the baby just went crazy! I had a twinge way low and then I'd have one way high, so I could tell it was probably dancing :)

I honestly can't believe how fast this is passing and I can't believe that in a few months I'm going to be giving birth! Next month we should be able to find out the gender and we're planning on having a gender reveal party with some family and friends. I've decided that I don't want to know the gender until the party when I find out with everyone but Stephen decided that he can't wait so him and a friend that will be making the cupcakes are going to be the only ones that know! Eek! Can I really be patient and wait for this?!

If I can't be patient, we'll still have the party but I think Stephen and I will just be the ones that know and it'll be revealing it to everyone else! So much fun stuff coming up in August!!! Yay!!

1 comment:

  1. The reveal party sounds like a fun idea! I was never patient enough for something like that lol.

    ReplyDelete