Wednesday, May 18, 2011

7 weeks!


So I'm not going to be a complete copy-cat, but I'll give credit to Becky for the idea. 
I'm 7 weeks pregnant, or in my 8th week however you like to think/say it. My little embryo finally is starting to look a little normal and now just looks like a manatee instead of a weird contorted thing. 

Morning sickness has not been fun, and it's definitely just pregnancy sickness. Doesn't limit itself to just one time of the day. I have a pretty good appetite though. I've had my first reoccurring craving and that was pineapple but now I'm having trouble even looking at the stuff. Same with cheeseburgers. 

I scheduled my first appointment for June 10th but then I switched midwives and now my first appointment will be on Stephen's birthday, May 25th. Sadly he won't be able to go with me but his mom is going so I'll have a proud grandma there with me :) 

1 comment:

  1. I don't want to see these pics, I want to see your BELLY!!!!

    ReplyDelete