Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Very Sad Night...

So last night Stephen and I went to Wal-Mart to purchase a scale.

Well we both were shocked when we got on the scale, and I think I was shocked the most.

I'm about 7 pounds more than I thought....

I also took before pictures in a swimsuit, but I'm not going to put anyone through that torture of looking at them until I've lost some weight!!!

I also read somewhere that petite women (like myself) can weigh less than women 5'5 and over, but look much heavier than them. That's the reason I look like I've gained 40 pounds instead of only 20...

Well last night was definitely the motivation for me to change!! Now that I can see that number and I know what my goal is, I'm going for it!

I'm not going to obsess over the number on the scale, so I'm only going to "weigh-in" on Mondays and just try to push myself at the gym without thinking about the number.

I'm a little sore from yesterday, but I definitely could've pushed myself harder!! I've got my zune today, so maybe music will help me go longer and harder than I did yesterday

1 comment:

  1. way to go get her done! Im like you gain five pounds and it shows. Its a bit unfortunate for short people! But I know you can reach your goal! Also there is this awesome website to keep track of what you are eating and I love it. Myfitnesspal.com check it out it's great!

    ReplyDelete