Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Finding my Blogging Voice

I just read a couple of articles about Blogging 101 and finding my Blogging Voice.

I'd really like to know what my blogging voice is and where it went since I'm gonna go "find" it.

Anyhow, I would like a purpose for this blog more than just a "hey this is my day today and tomorrow and now I won't write for a few months"....

I'm not sure what I should write about because I honestly don't think I'm very interesting and since this started as a way to keep long distance family updated...I don't know what to do now that we're back in Utah and my other family probably won't read any of this.

Recipes? Crafts? Music?

I dunno HELP ME PLEASE!!!

Challenge me to something and let's see if I can do it and I'll blog about the experiences (Kinda like Julie&Julia)

1 comment:

  1. I've been blogging for 4 years and don't really have a blogging "voice" lol. My blog is very boring.

    ReplyDelete