Sunday, November 7, 2010

Back In Utah!

So It's been a couple of months so I figured maybe it's time to update on the fact that WE'RE BACK IN UTAH! Not that anyone didn't already know that!

I'm so ready for christmas....

Right now Stephen is asleep and I got a nice case of insomnia. Our plans for the next few months are as follows:
1. Get ourselves out of debt (We aren't too far in so it should be relatively easy...dang that new car!)
2. Get an apartment
3. Get Sealed (March 25 baby!)
4. Endure to the end...Oh wait...that doesn't go there

Anyways, as of right now we're living in the in-laws basement and I'm sure they'd probably like to have some alone time again...so we're hoping to get out of here asap! I'm very grateful that they have been here for us though and even though I've been extremely homesick lately, mom has helped out enormously in making me feel welcome. I think I have some of the best in-laws a girl could ask for!

That's a nice little update for everyone (Since I have SOOOO many readers haha)

2 comments:

  1. YAY! It is good to have goals. It is also great that you have family to rely on when you need it, but I totally understand the excitement of getting out on your own too. We love that we have the ability to have our kids stay with us if they need to, but we are always excited when they get to be on their own. So good luck to you guys - I am happy to see you are on your way to bigger and better things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Blair,
    1. I am glad you are back in Utah. So. I think we should play soon. Yes? Yes. Yes!!
    2. And thank you for following my bloggy blog blog. I luff it.
    3. And we need to play. Did I already mention that? When are you free?
    4. I'm ready for Christmas, too. So, so excited. Will you guys be coming to see the lights? If so, I vote one of those times I get to tag along!
    5. How is school coming? I vote you play with my hair.

    That's all. =)

    ReplyDelete