Tuesday, November 9, 2010

7 Followers!!! *Gasp*

Oh my heavens! I have 7 followers!! Bahaha!!

So tonight is the night! I am officially getting on the clinic floor tonight at school. It's kinda crazy to think that it's already been 10 weeks of "training" but I guess it has!
I'm really nervous that I'm going to get a haircut my first night, but if I do, I'll just have to pretend like I know what the heck I'm doing!

Color on the other hand, I'm super excited to do! I didn't think I would understand formulations and stuff but I actually get it! Woot go me! Now repigmentation....that's another story!

Anyways, I better head out!

I'm trying to think of things to write on here so does anyone have suggestions for days of the week things like Spiritual Sundays or anything like that?

No comments:

Post a Comment