Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Busy Busy Bugs...

Working in the Pest Control industry is some tough work!!
It may only be crazy during the summer, but when it's crazy, it's CRAZAY!!!

I finally was able to get all caught up on my work today and actually went ASK my supervisors if there was something for me to do! *Gasp*

Last night Stephen and I went over to the Levie's apartment and they had two girls from their singles ward over which were two very awesome girls!
I didn't take as many pictures as I wanted to but I might just have a complete picture blog soon FULL of all the pics we've taken this summer :)
I really need to get better at taking pics again...I used to always have a camera in my hands!

Well I just wanted a quick little shout out, maybe a pic blog later?
FAREWELL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment