Saturday, April 3, 2010

Self, please don't hate me.

Dear Self,
       I know you're probably saying some not so nice words to me right now. It'll get better I promise!! Don't give up or give out just yet! When your legs no longer feel like jello, or when the pain in random places stops and stuff no longer jiggles when you walk, you'll thank me! I promise! That swimsuit that you haven't purchased yet will look amazing this summer....just don't give up!! Don't do it!! I believe in you.
                            Love,
                              Blair :]


So I've been going to the gym, but not really on a regular basis....I'm trying to get toned and eat healthier but sometimes.....other food is just so tasty!! I shall prevail though! I shall! And my smexy body will thank me later :]

No comments:

Post a Comment